!!! Share and “Like” our new album “☮ S H O E S ☮” to stand a chance at winning your choice of shoes from this release! !!! Get your friends to do the same ♥
REBLOG THIS POST TO GET AN EXTRA CHANCE TO WIN. the number of times you reblog it will not count!
GIVEAWAY ENDS AUGUST 31ST 2012
1. 14 June at Changi Airport Terminal 1. Wearing Zara striped tee, Zara pyjama-style trousers, and H&M sandals.
2. Photoboothing while waiting for boarding
3. New lippie (Clinique high impact lip colour in Red-y To Wear)
4. Me ‘n’ mama. Headed to IHMC to get my yearbook. Pretty surprised that it’s become white and blue everywhere
5. Happily munching on street food bought somewhere near my alma mater
6. Ride or die lalalalala
7. Home with my boyfriend<3
12th of June with my best buddies in school. Did a few shopping + had dinner at Seoul Garden Hotpot afterwards. Didn’t really appreciate what I’ve picked so I just ended up removing onions and the rest of the contents of my meal and putting em on a spare saucer for fun.
See you guys again in a few weeks!
(Zara striped tee, black leggings, Vans sneakers, Forever 21 bag)
30th of May, after work which was cut so short that the total salary will just allow me to buy one decent jacket or 2 pairs of sneakers. Ptooie!
1) With Rifqi during lunch in da kopitiam. I don’t usually eat in kopitiams, but when I do, I order satay or prata or char kuay teow. I had 2 egg pratas on that day.
2) With Farah after lunch. We’re both sporting bangs! Idk why but everytime I see a girl friend go for a hair cut, it pushes me to go for a hair cut too… But instead of going for a drastic change, I just went for full bangs. #hiforeheadbreakout ok that hash was unnecessary.
I just hope my hair doesn’t tell me this in a few days:
Happy 1st of June everyone. We’ve reached the second half of 2012.